Learn how you can rid yourself of information overload, stay organized and work more efficiently and effectively.
While we take for granted much of the technology that surrounds us and the way it has changed the way we work and relax in this digital age, it’s actually very important to recognize just how much it has impacted our lives.
Today we are constantly bombarded by information and stimulation and it is taking its toll on our brains. Meanwhile, the expectations placed on us by our work have only increased as a result of greater productivity tools and enhanced connectivity.
And it’s not just technology that has changed life for us either. The demands placed on us in other areas have also increased. The world is more populous, living costs have gone up and our roles in society have changed. More and more women are now working full time, which while a good thing, has created new challenges in trying to raise and care for our children. The roles of men have likewise become increasingly uncertain and competition for employment is fiercer than ever.
Don’t get me wrong – none of this is bad in itself! Having greater access to entertainment, being able to communicate with anyone in the world and enjoying greater equality than ever before are all good things. The state of the economy is a little less rosy. But all in all, times are good. The problem? We’re having a hard time keeping up with all this change!
And it’s leading to burnout. For a great number of us, the demands placed on us are simply too great for us to shoulder. The constant stimulation and constant bombardment of information is leading to burnout. And knowing how to get what we want from life is seemingly impossible.
Our brains evolved in entirely different environments and they simply aren’t designed to thrive under these conditions. The result is what we call ‘overwhelm’. That means too much information, too much pressure, too much to do and too little time. We end up stressed, exhausted and disorganized and it’s just not good for our health …
Once you learn to prioritize, organize and schedule, you’ll find life becomes much more manageable and that you have far more time for yourself, your family and your goals. You get to actually enjoy life again, while at the same time standing more of a chance of achieving everything you want to achieve …
What You’ll Learn
- The Modern Dilemma
- Conquering Information Overload
- Too Many Decisions – How to Reduce
- Organizing Your Home – Get Ruthless
- Designated Rooms
- Staying on Top of Cleaning
- Organizing Your Social Life
- Prioritize – Forget Frenemies
- Keeping a Calendar
- Recognize Your Limits & Timing Your Tasks
- Multitasking & Closing Open Loops
- Be More Productive at Work
- Removing Distractions
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Reducing Email & Communication Overhead
- Managing Flexi-Time
- How to Write Goals Properly
- Limit Your Sources of Information
- Pick Some New Hobbies
- Meditation – Have Quiet Time
- Value Your Time – Outsourcing
- Being Vocal – Asking Friends for Help
- Other Ways to be Vocal
- Inside and Out – Health Habits
- Eating for Energy
- Clean, Sharp and Impressive
- More Lifestyle Tips
- A Day to Rearrange & Moving Forward
- And Much More!
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Opt-in, Checklist, Cheat Sheet, Mindmap, Articles
- Notable Reseller Extras – Graphics, Social Media Images, Email Swipes
- UpSale Videos Package – Yes
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – No
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales Page only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – No
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No