Amazon S3 For Beginners PLR Videos
Finally, Discover How to Host Files with Amazon S3 Without Wading Through Complex Instructions While Saving Tons of Money! Starting Today!”
This video course will take you behind the scenes to help you understand how to host your files via Amazon S3 the time-saving way.
As a website owner, you will face many challenges when it comes to hosting your blog, website, and online business presence.
This is because you are relying purely on your web hosting company to support you.
What happens when you get bigger, in terms of receiving lots of visitors?
What happens when you launch a product or service and you get a flood of traffic that will crash your server?
What usually happens is that your website slows down, and your user experience becomes painful and visitors just leave.
Or worse, your web hosting company decides to terminate your account because you’re using too many server resources, or they ask you to pay for a dedicated server which can cost you $150-$300 extra per month.
You cannot afford to lose money due to a minor oversight that would’ve taken just a few hours of your time.
To prevent this from happening, you typically want to host your files on an external server. However, the problem with this is that those costs will add up fast and you’ll simply run into the same situation.
So, in other words, we recommend that you host your images, large video, audio files, or other files on Amazon S3.
Amazon S3 allows you to host very large files and utilize their global reach and super-fast speeds for a very low cost.
The problem with this though is that if you read their technical documentation, it is very difficult to understand for someone who is just getting started.
So, if you don’t have hours to spend wading through the text, we’ve decided to create a video course that will allow you to understand how to do all of this in less than a couple of hours.
Soon you will be on your way to hosting your big files and protecting them.
Who is this PLR Video Course Perfect For?
- Internet Marketing Coaches
- Book Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- Email Marketers
- Membership Site Owners
- Marketers looking for Editable Video Guides and Tutorials with Private Label Rights
- Newbie marketers looking to learn from it
- Online businesses looking to grow
- Serious Marketers
- And many other ways!
The fact is that people love learning from videos and video training in highly in-demand because people prefer learning from videos.
Here’s a breakdown of this 9 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction & Quick Overview
As always you will be given a quick introduction to how everything works and a quick overview of what’s inside this video course.
Video #2 – Calculating Your Costs
Ever wanted to know how much it would cost to host these large files on Amazon? The great thing is that you pay as you go, and if you are used to paying hundreds of dollars per month then this is going to be a lot cheaper. But with that said, it’s very important to have an idea of how much you are potentially going to pay in the future, and you will learn how to do this.
Video #3 – What You Need
Before we jump right in I am going to cover exactly what you need to have in hand before we get started.
Video #4 – Recommended Software and Why
There are several pieces of software that you can use to upload your files, both paid and free, and we’ll discuss why we have recommended these.
Video #5 – Connect to S3
While there is a range of software that we recommend, we will be focusing on one because it is super easy to use.
Video #6 – Buckets and Folders
We’ll see how to create Amazon buckets and folders so that you can get ready to upload your files.
Video #7 – Prevent Unauthorized Access
If you want to know how to protect your Amazon bucket from unauthorized access, I’ll show you how to create an Amazon policy to achieve this. You’ll prevent people that aren’t supposed to access it from costing you money.
Video #8 – Transferring Files PC to Amazon
When you’ve set everything up, you’re going to see how easy it is to upload files from your PC or Mac to your Amazon account.
Video #9 – Getting URL to Each File
Once your files have been uploaded it’s time to get the direct URL to each file so you can place them on your website for people to download.
Download Package Details:
- 9 640X360 MP4 Flash Videos
- 9 1280X720 MP4 Videos
- 9 MP3 Voiceovers
- 9 Transcripts
- Sales Video in MP4 Format
- Sales-letter in DOC, HTML and PDF Format
- Editable Graphics: Covers, Flat Cover, Header, Footer, Button (Images and PSD)
Private Label Rights License:
Legal Disclaimer: This license is Non – Transferrable, meaning you cannot give these same rights away. If you want to sell rights to your customers, pay close attention to the license below. We closely monitor vendors that sell the product and take legal violations seriously.
DO NOT Change this license…violations will be obvious will be prosecuted under the DMCA federal law.
You cannot give the product away for free, even to your list…
What You Can do:
- Can Sell This Product – Yes
- Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED – Yes
- Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product – Yes
- Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES If you have a membership site where people pay a onetime fee to get into download 100’s of products, then you cannot include resell rights this product in that bundle. – Yes
- Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page – Yes
- Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your customers can resell the video as is…) – Yes
- You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR. – Yes
What You Can’t Do:
- Give your customers the AVI files or 1280 x 720 HD MP4 files – No
- Give Transcripts – No
- Offer In Firesales – No
- Offer in Dimesales – No
- Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products. – No
- Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is. – No
- Give away resell rights for free – No
- Give away videos for free – No
- Claim Original Copyright – No
- Repeat: You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights