The Productive Solopreneur Complete Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights (MRR)
Finally! Discover How To Get More Done as a Solopreneur Without Burning Out!
In this course, you’ll learn the skills, techniques, and strategies to becoming a highly productive solopreneur!
A solopreneur is someone who runs their own business. Usually from home. Usually online.
That might not sound like anything new to you. Isn’t that just a freelancer? Or an entrepreneur?
The difference is that the solopreneur is someone who runs a more ambitious online business than most people who work solo.
That is to say, that although you’re just one person, you’re taking on the work of many more people and running an entire business.
But Here’s The Thing…
Being a solopreneur is the future. More powerful tools and freely available information make it easier than ever before to juggle multiple balls and wear lots of hats in a single business.
What’s more, is that being a solopreneur is how you can leverage your time and money so that you can design your lifestyle.
Why? Because when you can handle every aspect of your business, you cut your overheads down to ZERO.
A successful YouTuber or blog owner might make $10,000 per month. That sounds like a lot. But now imagine that they need to pay:
- Someone to edit their videos ($1,000 per month)
- Someone to create their thumbnails
- Someone to do the SEO on their website
- A web designer
- A second presenter
This is the reality for most YouTube channels and it’s why most of those creators are broke! It’s also why they’re stressed and burned out.
And it’s the same for countless solopreneurs.
Imagine: Your Most Productive Self
But what if you could do all that yourself? And maintain twice the output with time for a side project?
There are people out there doing exactly that, right now. And they’re RAKING in the cash. Thing is, if you are running the entire operation on your own, then you don’t even need to be hugely successful in order to earn a WHOLE lot of money that you can bring home with you!
And it works the exact same as a digital marketer. As someone who provides a service like writing or web design. Or for someone who owns an ecommerce store.
What’s more, is that when you run the entire business, you can take care of every aspect of the brand. That means you can present a clear vision and a mission statement that your audience will really resonate with. And when you do that, you build a huge and loyal following of people who are eager to buy your products.
That is the potential of the solopreneur.
With that said, I created a guide to help you increase your productivity and performance, all while staying sane and managing work/life.
Allow me to introduce to you…
THE PRODUCTIVE SOLOPRENEUR
A Solopreneur’s Guide To Getting More Done Without Burning Out
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to manage work/life balance as a solopreneur
- How to stay on task and work faster and harder than the competition
- The secret to successful solopreneurship
- How to produce the best quality work of your life
- The easy way to reach a flow state
- Top ways to outsource, delegate, and automate
- How to optimize diet, sleep, and psychology to gain unstoppable energy
- The key to a highly productive work environment
- The powerful strategies used by top Silicon Valley CEOs
- How to create goals and structure to work toward the ultimate work/life balance
- How to adopt a growth mindset and acquire all the skills and abilities you need to thrive
- Ways to sleep better, learn more, and grow as a business man or woman
- How to stop bringing work home with you and truly enjoy life
- + much, much more!
Productive Solopreneur Ebook and Videos MRR Upsell Includes:
Videos – 10 professional and quality MP4 videos that cover the material in the book. I am sure you know how popular video is these days, so it’s sure to help you get more upsell sales. Female speaker with an American-English accent.
- Can Smart Drugs and Nootropics Help You to Work Harder and Longer? – 04:21
- Closing Open Loops And How To Stop Thinking About Work – 03:29
- Digital Minimalism – 04:21
- Doing it All Yourself Versus Outsourcing – 04:17
- How a Change of Scene Can Provide a Cognitive Refresh – 04:13
- How to fully turn off from work for the evening – 03:47
- How to Get Into a Flow State for Ultimate Productivity – 03:44
- How to Navigate the Highs and Lows as a Solopreneur – 04:10
- How to Use To-do Lists and Other External Tools – 04:11
- How to Work Productively on a Sleep Deficit – 02:45
- Module 1 – Ebook
- Module 2 – Checklist
- Module 3 – Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4 – Mindmap
- Module 5 – Sales Page
- Module 6 – Optin Page
- Module 7 – Graphics
- Module 8 – Email Swipes
- Module 9 – Social Media Images
Advance Video Course:
- Module 1 – Videos
- Module 2 – Upsell Page
- Module 3 – 7 Day Autoresponder Series
- Module 4 – Special Report
- Module 5 – Affiliates Toolbox Page
- Module 6 – Social Media Swipe Kit
- Module 7 – Top Forums and Blogs
- Module 8 – Keywords
- Module 9 – Presentation
- Module 10 – Feature Images
Distribution Rights : Master Resale Rights
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter (if any) – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter (if any) – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus (Videos Only – Resale Rights) – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No