Level Up Your Leadership Complete Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights (MRR)
Learn How To Become a Better Leader To Influence, Inspire, and Impact Others
This Guide Will Share Tips and Practical Steps To Improving Your Leadership Skills
Do you feel like when you’re trying to lead a group that no one listens?
Are you feeling like nothing is getting done?
Is your business falling behind on meeting your goals for the day, week, month, and beyond?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, read on..
Don’t blame yourself but you do need to own up to this problem.
The reason for this is that you may not possess the skills of becoming an effective leader. You may not have the strong communication skills that will get the point of your goals across. You may not even have things planned and organized.
Your lack of leadership skills isn’t your fault
You may have been thrust in that position because your boss may have just picked you at random. Or they saw that you worked hard and achieved plenty of results.
As a regular employee, just achieving results that help meet business goals are not enough. As a leader, you have authority over projects. But you also need to make key decisions, set goals, plan the courses of action, and execute on them.
On top of that, you need to keep track of the progress and solve any problems that may hinder your chances of achieving whatever goals you’ve laid out. If you’re a leader with no skills that someone in your position must have, you’re going to get lost.
It would be like being in the middle of a walk in the forest. You have no map. You have no backpack full of supplies.
The sun goes down, the weather gets colder, and you’ll freeze. If this is you as a leader with no skills or not knowing what to do, you’re not alone. There are many leaders like you in this position.
But what if someone came along and gave you that backpack full of supplies? And gave you a blanket to keep yourself warm and gave you the map so you find your way out? Would you take it?
Of course you would.
And if you are a leader that wants to develop the best skills to become someone that is:
- Setting and achieving goals with little effort
- Take swift, decisive action without issue
- Gain the respect of his/her peers and subordinates
Then this guide is for you!
I’m proud to introduce you to…
LEVEL UP YOUR LEADERSHIP
Practical Tips For Becoming a Better Leader
This is a guide that we have created to help you go from not knowing anything about leadership to being one that is effective in the office. This is your lifeline that will make the difference between advancing in your dream career or giving up on it because you didn’t have the right tools.
If you chose the latter, you’ll look back and wonder at what might have been. You might be in the process of taking on a leadership role or you are already in one but feel like a fish out of water. With this guide in your hand, you will learn the basics that will apply to your role as a leader both inside and outside of the office.
Here’s a glimpse of what you will learn in this guide
- Learn how to adopt the mindset of a leader so you can be confident in yourself and be aware of the challenges that lie ahead.
- The quick and simple way to set goals in the clearest, easiest to understand way. Soon, you will be SMART with your goals rather than just throw something together to see what sticks.
- A planning and organization method originally created by a former US President that will help you conquer the priority tasks while eliminating the time-wasting ones and making your workload lighter at the same time.
- Eliminate the one issue that plagues many leaders that fail to execute on their goals and plans.
- A strategic guide on how to make your team loyal to you to the point where they could “die” for the cause you’re fighting for (i.e – your business goals).
- The proper way to do performance reviews so your team members are happier and more productive (while improving themselves).
- Apply leadership skills in situations that happen outside of the office so they can navigate through life as an individual and a leader of their family, community, etc.
And so much more!
- Module 1 – Ebook
- Module 2 – Checklist
- Module 3 – Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4 – Mindmap
- Module 5 – Sales Page
- Module 6 – Optin Page
- Module 7 – Graphics
- Module 8 – Email Swipes
- Module 9 – Social Media Images
Advance Video Course:
- Module 1 – Videos
- Module 2 – Upsell Page
- Module 3 – 7 Day Autoresponder Series
- Module 4 – Special Report
- Module 5 – Affiliates Toolbox Page
- Module 6 – Social Media Swipe Kit
- Module 7 – Motivational Quotes
- Module 8 – Keywords
- Module 9 – Presentation
- Module 10 – Feature Images
- Module 11 – Video Transcripts
- Module 12 – Audio Files
Distribution Rights : Master Resale Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No