Social Messaging Apps For Marketers Complete Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights (MRR)
It’s About Time For You To Tap Into The Full Potential Of Social Messaging Apps!
- The point of social messaging apps is not to try and get a large quantity of new customers.
- Text or instant messaging marketing is a form of marketing that occurs right in our pockets.
- SMS marketing means sending messages to your potential buyers in order to tell them about your offers and deals.
Every business knows the importance of social media for their marketing campaigns.
Social media provides the opportunity to create a potentially viral message, to build powerful relationships with fans and leads, and to get feedback from that audience.
But social media is only one tool that the digital age provides us with when it comes to reaching large audiences and building deeper relationships with them.
The missing piece of the puzzle for many creators? Social messaging apps.
Social messaging apps are of course such things as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Instagram, and iMessage.
The smart marketers know that the key to great success online is to use all of these tools together.
Even good old-fashioned SMS should be counted in there!
But how can YOU benefit from it?
Here’s where my advice for you comes in.
With My Advice…
You will learn how great is the power of social messaging.
You will learn how to get leads through different social messaging platforms.
You will know the SMS marketing keys for your leads.
You will learn how to begin a conversation with your leads.
You will learn how to build an app for your business.
To make it easy, I’ve put together a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it’s done…
Social Messaging Apps For Marketers
How Social Messaging Apps Are Taking The Place Of Social Media
No stones are left unturned when you get your hands on this now.
You will become a complete expert on this, and you’ll get everything you need inside to do the same…
Here’s Just A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Discover Inside…
- The Power of Social Messaging Apps
- SMS and Other Messaging Platforms
- Messaging Apps for Sales
- Building an App
- Best Practices for Building Relationships and Making Sales
- Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp – The Big Ones
- What is Conversational Commerce?
- Collecting and Managing Contact Details
- Internal Uses, Providing Services, and More!
Plus, a whole lot more…
This is the easiest way to tap into the full potential of Social Messaging Apps!
Who Needs This Step-By-Step Guide?
If you answer YES to any of the below, you need this…
You want to include social messaging platforms in your marketing strategy.
You want to generate more leads from social messaging platforms.
You want to know how to begin a conversation with your leads and making sales.
You want to build an app for your business.
You want to use messaging apps for sales.
- Module 1 – Training Guide
- Module 2 – Cheat Sheet
- Module 3 – Mindmap
- Module 4 – Resource Report
- Module 5 – Sales Letter and Than You Page
- Module 6 – Legal Pages
- Module 7 – Graphics
- Module 8 – Quality Articles
- Module 9 –Banners
- Module 10 – Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 11 – High Quality eCovers
- Module 12 – Social Media Images Pack
Advance Video Course:
- Module 1 – Training Videos
- Module 2 – Ready Made Sales Page And Thank You Page
- Module 3 – Legal Pages
- Module 4 – Sales Video
- Module 5 – Affiliate Page
- Module 6 – Promotion Email Swipes For The Upsell
- Module 7 – Squeeze Page
- Module 8 – Giveaway Report
- Module 9 – Graphics
- Module 10 – MP3 Files
Distribution Rights : Master Resale Rights
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter (if any) – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter (if any) – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus (Videos Only – Resale Rights) – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No