Your Inner Greatness Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights
Finally! Discover How To Overcome Your Limitations And Doubts So You Can Achieve Your Greatest Potential!
Discover This Simple, Step-By-Step Blueprint To Unlocking Your Greatest Potential!
Many of us struggle with not reaching our fullest potential, feeling something is missing from our lives.
Whether we are afraid to act, don’t feel we’re good enough or worthy enough to have success, or just think it’s too hard to accomplish our greatest goals, many of us aren’t living the lives we are capable of living.
We fall back on excuses of why we aren’t living the lives we wanted and not achieving as much as we feel we should be.
Do These Excuses Sound Familiar?
“It will take too much work to achieve my goals.”
“It will take too long to achieve my goals.”
“I should just be happy with where I’m at in life.”
“Only special people are able to have great success.”
“Only privileged people are able to have great success.”
“I can’t go for that goal because I’m afraid I’ll mess up and lose everything.”
“I can’t go for that goal because it’s too risky and I have too much to do now.”
Everyone has their own excuses of why they aren’t as successful as they feel they should be and why they have not strived for the goals and the lives they wanted to have.
When people don’t achieve the goals they wanted to achieve, they make up a reason for why they fell short.
In other words, they try to rationalize why they’re not living the lives they wanted to live and not achieving the success and gaining the recognition they thought they would get.
As a result, they start to feel as if they’re unworthy and unable to achieve the goals they originally had wanted, feeling the task is too difficult and/or too risky to go after.
They start to settle for what they have, telling themselves that they should be satisfied with what they have in life, that successful people have special advantages and abilities that enabled them to achieve the success they have, advantages and abilities that they don’t have.
According to TIME’s 2017 Harris Poll Survey of American Happiness, just 1 in 3 Americans said they were “happy.” That means that not even close to half of Americans are happy. In fact, the highest-ever percentage of Americans who were happy according to this poll was 35% in 2008 and 2009, barely over 1 in 3 Americans.
Your Inner Greatness contains 8 guides in one. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Guide 1: You Have Greatness Within You
- Guide 2: How To Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs
- Guide 3: How To Develop Self-Awareness
- Guide 4: How To Build Self-Esteem
- Guide 5: How To End Your Fears
- Guide 6: How To Become An Unstoppable Action Taker
- Guide 7: How To Harness The Power Of Thoughts
- Guide 8: How To Reprogram Your Future Self
In essence, you’ll discover:
- See the greatness within yourself so you are encouraged to work harder
- Acknowledge that you are worthy of success so you strive more for your goals
- Overcome the limiting beliefs and doubts that hold you back
- Boost your self-confidence to know you can reach your goals
- Develop a high level of self-esteem so you can endure the tough periods
- Find and develop positive environments for you to maintain high self-esteem
- Overcome the fears that hold you back from success
- See mistakes as learning opportunities, not as events to fear
- Learn why action is essential to achieving your goals
- Develop a thirst for taking action continuously to achieve more of your goals
- Learn how positive thoughts can aid your efforts to reach your goals
- Learn how negative thoughts can actually aid you in reaching your goals
- Learn why core values are vital to your inner self and your goals
- And much more!
License: Master Resell Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No