WordPress Security PLR Videos
Finally, Discover How to Secure Your WordPress Site…Even If You Know Nothing About Security.
This specific training course was designed to help you understand how to secure and protect your valuable WordPress site.
In a recent study done by Sucuri, around 90% of all the hacked content management systems that they investigated and helped fix in 2018 were WordPress sites.
If you rely on your website for your business – whether that means for marketing purposes, business operations, or anything important – protecting your asset is crucial.
If you haven’t done it yet, then you need to do it.
Just like offline businesses – thieves can break into your business. Except when it comes to online security – you may not even know that there’s an intruder in your site or using your site until sometimes months or years later.
This is why it’s essential to be proactive.
Note: WordPress sites don’t get hacked because of WordPress original code, but due to backdoors from 3rd party code.
But what do backdoors mean? If you’re not tech-savvy, what are some quick and easy ways to secure your WordPress website safely?
Who is this PLR Video Course Perfect For?
- Internet Marketing Coaches
- Book Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- Email Marketers
- Membership Site Owners
- Marketers looking for Editable Video Guides and Tutorials with Private Label Rights
- Newbie marketers looking to learn from it
- Online businesses looking to grow
- Serious Marketers
- And many other ways!
The fact is that people love learning from videos and video training in highly in-demand because people prefer learning from videos.
WordPress Website Security
Here’s a list of this 8-part video series in more detail:
Video #1 – Introduction to WP Security : Let’s talk a little about WordPress. You’ll also get a bird’s eye view of the course and how it is laid out. More importantly – what you need to get started.
Video #2 – Backdoors : Understanding how back doors open up to allow a hacker into your website is crucial. This way, you can protect yourself and have a plan to implement to start the process.
Video #3 – WordPress Hosting : Believe it or not, your web hosting plays a crucial part in your word press site security. We will dive into why that is the case and how you can use that to your advantage. We will also go over certain web hosting companies that have done an excellent job and protecting their clients’ websites.
Video #4 – Protect WP-Admin : One of the many lines of defense is to protect your WordPress admin login page. The reason why you want to do this is simply because the way people often get into your site is by trying to brute force their way into your login page. By brute force, we mean computers and or hackers will try and guess what your password is and your username is.
Video #5 – Different Security Plugins : There are hundreds of different word press security plug-ins out there. The question is which one of them is going to protect you from various attacks. This video will cover precisely that.
Video #6 – 2-Step Authorization Plugins : Another line of defense is to protect your login page from a two-step authorization process. I will show you how to do this in this video.
Video #7 – Protect Files : Another line of the fence is to protect your files such as your images, your other media files, and more. Know what we mean by protecting your data is to protect them from what we call hotlinking. This is when an outside source or outside website decides to take your data, such as your images and post it on their site. What ends up happening is it inns up using your bandwidth with that you were paying to your web host. Well, that might not seem like a big deal if a hacker decided to send hundreds and thousands of people to that image that could accrue more expensive costs.
Video #8 – Password Protection : Well, creating a strong password may seem like common sense, you’d be surprised to know how many people do not adhere to this process. In this video, we will discuss how you can not only go about creating a stronger password, but how you can utilize password protection apps to help you remember exactly what they are. In addition to that, when you create your WordPress username and password, there are certain things you want to avoid using to prevent brute force attacks.
Grab this video course and learn how to secure your WordPress site.
- 8 640X360 MP4 Flash Videos
- 8 1280X720 MP4 Videos
- 8 MP3 Voiceovers
- 8 Transcripts
- Sales Video in MP4 Format
- Sales-letter in DOC, HTML and PDF Format
- Editable Graphics: Covers, Flat Cover, Header, Footer, Button (Images and PSD)
License: Private Label Rights
What You Can do:
- Can Sell This Product – Yes
- Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED – Yes
- Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product – Yes
- Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES If you have a membership site where people pay a onetime fee to get into download 100’s of products, then you cannot include resell rights this product in that bundle. – Yes
- Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page – Yes
- Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your customers can resell the video as is…) – Yes
- You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR – Yes
What You Can’t Do:
- You CANNOT Give your customers the AVI files or 1280 x 720 HD MP4 files
- You CANNOT Give Transcripts
- You CANNOT Offer In Firesales
- You CANNOT Offer in Dimesales
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products.
- You CANNOT Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is.
- You CANNOT Give away resell rights for free
- You CANNOT Give away videos for free
- You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright
- Repeat: You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights