WordPress Learning Management System Course Setup PLR Videos
Finally, Learn How To Setup an Engaging Online Course On Your WordPress Site… Starting Today”
This specific training course was designed to help you watch over my shoulder, step-by-step, click by click, to ensure that you are able to successfully and effectively setup your online course on your WordPress site…
It’s a fact. Selling courses online is a great business model.
But the problem is getting your course setup and ready for consumption. There are a variety of solutions to creating a Learning environment for your customers.
These range from $97/month SaaS platforms all the way to WordPress plugins.
The truth is that not everyone wants to be stuck with an online platform they don’t own.
What if there was a way to setup your online courses on your WordPress site?
A site that you own?
Who is this PLR Video Course Perfect For?
- Internet Marketing Coaches
- Book Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- Email Marketers
- Membership Site Owners
- Marketers looking for Editable Video Guides and Tutorials with Private Label Rights
- Newbie marketers looking to learn from it
- Online businesses looking to grow
- Serious Marketers
- And many other ways!
The fact is that people love learning from videos and video training in highly in-demand because people prefer learning from videos.
WordPress LMS Selling Courses Online
Here’s a list of this 8-part video series in more detail:
>Video #1 – Introduction : This video will give you a bird’s eye view of the course. We’ll also discuss what you need to get started on this right away.
Video #2 – The Big Problem : Did you know that the biggest problem is not getting your site setup to sell? But rather, getting your students to consume your course? We’ll discuss how you can combat this and set your course up right.
Video #3 – The Experience : How your student experiences your course from start to finish is important. Thankfully, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Well show you what has worked well for us based on decades of experience.
Video #4 – WordPress LMS Plugins : Choosing the right WordPress Learning Management System (LMS) is crucial to your success. Yes, there are some free ones out there – but is it really worth it? We will discuss some WordPress LMS plugins that are available and show which ones we recommend.
Video #5 – Recommended LMS Plugin : You’ll be given a quick overview of our recommended WordPress LMS plugin in this video.
Video #6 – Consumption Boost : One of the reasons why people stop in the middle of a course – will be discussed here. You’ll also learn how to combat it.
Video #7 – Engagement : It’s a known fact that people buy courses – but people will only stay engaged if done right. There are two ways to do this and we’ll talk about it here.
Video #8 – Prestige and Fun : It’s a known fact that people feel more connected when they are acknowledged. We’ll discuss what studies have shown and what gives people a sense of value and prestige that will help them stay on course.
So, how can you achieve this in your course? Grab this course now and learn how to setup a highly engaging course today!
- 8 1280X720 MP4 Videos
- 8 MP3 Voiceovers
- 8 Transcripts
- Sales Video in MP4 Format
- Sales-letter in DOC, HTML and PDF Format
- Editable Graphics: Covers, Flat Cover, Header, Footer, Button (Images and PSD)
License: Private Label Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – Yes
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No